Front of Box

Back of Box

Unit soft ware and Map chip info

Sample of info on map chip. This chip really helpful in my neck of the woods .Will inform user of state erected fish attractors and by clicking on info as shown in pic. Will briefly describe best species to fish for and what technique.

Unit has a brilliant 9 inch screen and is in excellent shape. I was going to use for ice fishing. But have been unable to sell my GPSMap 721xs . Since I don't need two for ice fishing. One has to go. Unit comes with mounting bracket and knobs power cord and its original box. This unit has no transducer. The transducer connector is a 12 pin. For optimum performance do not use the CV transducers. I heartily recommend the GT transducers as they have separate DI and SI crystals. The CV type use the blended image for DI which does not give as good images.

The 685.00 will cover cost of unit of shipping , paypal fees and shipping insurance. Shipping will be via USPS

Included pictures of box to cover most common questions but if there is something else you need to know. Call or text me @ 330-272-79 two five. Bill is the name and love to talk fishing.