Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Blowed away

Post Thanks / Like

Default Blowed away

Had a good day yesterday(Sat),on weiss lake ,brought 40 nice fish home& released at least that many.Till the wind started in the early afternoon,blowed so bad the anchors would'nt hold the boat.But it was a good catch anyway.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

wanted to be the first to answer your first thread BP. 40 is great. the wind IMO helped you out. The waves gave you more bait action.

tightlines

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Thank's Falcon:I also like the wind ,But I was using jig's & would miss alot of fish because couldn't tell when I was getting a bite.besides when it moves the anchor I was using it's time to go.LOL.

Post Thanks / Like

The wind sure did some blowing here also. Still hunting panels for my wifes green house.
    And the wind was blowing my 3/4 ton truck and 20 ft boat all over the road yesterday.
    Glad you caught some fish. I hope to get a few days in this week.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Hey ShilohRed:I've got Jim & Judy fired up,their going to come down & go with me when this weather warms alittle,I've been doing good for the last several week's.>>>>Bentpole

Post Thanks / Like

Now don't tell me that.. LOL I hope they enjoy the fishing trip with you. I know we hope to get with then and fish here. Also planning a trip to east Tn and fishing with them this spring.
    Also looks like I may have a trip to Reel foot coming up this week or next week.
    Pete
    PS mark are you going to try to make it to Pickwick this spring?

Post Thanks / Like

Sure going to try my best Pete to make it.depends on the date.I've got alot of Queen Bee's to raise this spring,But when I find out the date of the gathering I'm hoping to work my Queen's around it.>>>>Bentpole

Post Thanks / Like

Those bee's might make good bait..LOL
    Pete