PDA

View Full Version : Blowed away

bentpole
01-23-2005, 11:13 AM
Had a good day yesterday(Sat),on weiss lake ,brought 40 nice fish home& released at least that many.Till the wind started in the early afternoon,blowed so bad the anchors would'nt hold the boat.But it was a good catch anyway.

FalconSmitty
01-23-2005, 11:28 AM
wanted to be the first to answer your first thread BP. 40 is great. the wind IMO helped you out. The waves gave you more bait action.

tightlines

bentpole
01-23-2005, 12:16 PM
Thank's Falcon:I also like the wind ,But I was using jig's & would miss alot of fish because couldn't tell when I was getting a bite.besides when it moves the anchor I was using it's time to go.LOL.

ShilohRed
01-23-2005, 03:50 PM
The wind sure did some blowing here also. Still hunting panels for my wifes green house.
And the wind was blowing my 3/4 ton truck and 20 ft boat all over the road yesterday.
Glad you caught some fish. I hope to get a few days in this week.
Pete

bentpole
01-23-2005, 05:44 PM
Hey ShilohRed:I've got Jim & Judy fired up,their going to come down & go with me when this weather warms alittle,I've been doing good for the last several week's.>>>>Bentpole

ShilohRed
01-23-2005, 06:28 PM
Now don't tell me that.. LOL I hope they enjoy the fishing trip with you. I know we hope to get with then and fish here. Also planning a trip to east Tn and fishing with them this spring.
Also looks like I may have a trip to Reel foot coming up this week or next week.
Pete
PS mark are you going to try to make it to Pickwick this spring?

bentpole
01-23-2005, 06:38 PM
Sure going to try my best Pete to make it.depends on the date.I've got alot of Queen Bee's to raise this spring,But when I find out the date of the gathering I'm hoping to work my Queen's around it.>>>>Bentpole

ShilohRed
01-23-2005, 08:16 PM
Those bee's might make good bait..LOL
Pete