Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fishing for an NFC Championship or dodging snowballs.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing for an NFC Championship or dodging snowballs.

Let's here it for my Atlanta Falcons as they go into Lincoln Field to face the Eagles. I've been a fan of this team since I started playing football at 5yrs old. We have had so many miserable season. Hard to believe they have a chance to get to the Superbowl. Most of you think Vick is the reason we are here.Not true, and if you watch the game on fox(2pm eastern) today you will see a solid football team. My heart tells me the Falcons will win today but I see the what if of the iggles.

Falcons will roll. Eagle fans will suffer another Loss in the tittle game. I know the Falcons will be pelted with snowballs if snow is available to the raunchy Philadelphia fans. Not all the fans, but you know the ones that fill up the lockup at each iggles game.

The players in my sig are from left to right.....Claude Humphrey DE 70s, Tommy Nobis MLB falcons 1st draft pick ever, the shadow in the background on right is Vick he does drive the team, next is 83 Alge Crumpler probowl tight end, last we have #45 TJ Duckett(Diesel) Gotta show my Falcons respect.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Oh falconsmitty, I do hope you are right.

I'm an NFC fan and can think of nothing worse than having the Eagles finally make the SB. Only bad thing, if they don't make it, they'll blame it on the fact that TO is out.
    'Carpe Diem' does not mean "fish of the day."

Post Thanks / Like

If we don't make it, we blame the weather and slow field.... :o

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Go Eagles!
    I grew up just east of Philly in NJ. I'm a life long Eagles fan and Flyers fan! Sorry guys!
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by J.T. Crappie Guide
    Go Eagles!
    I grew up just east of Philly in NJ. I'm a life long Eagles fan and Flyers fan! Sorry guys!
    Don't be sorry! You gotta root for your team and at this point in the game 5 minutes left you might just have a lot to cheer about. :o

Post Thanks / Like

I am now very sad., so sad that I must plan a fishing trip for monday...... Life goes on and so do the EAGLES......back to fishing for me. I could have went today but I had to stay here and suffer, as I have since the 60s with my Falcons.

Post Thanks / Like

Default condolences..

Let me offer you my sincere condolences...FalconSmitty--at least your team made it farther than 28 other teams...pretty good compared to last year.
    let me put it into perspective from my situation as being a Dolphins fan..yo'all dun ril gud...with Mora as a coach and Blank as a owner you have a real good looking future...so congrates.. :D
    Tighten er down till ya strip it--then back off 1/4 turn..
    HEY,,Y'all watch THIS..........

Post Thanks / Like

I am a Panther Fan I feel your Pain - we let let a great oppurtunity slide through our hands against New Orleans - we cannot get our stuff to gether when we play you guys though - we did make it last year and almost got a Superbowl win - almost - I think you got a good coach - but I think they did Reaves wrong - Vick getting hurt last year was not his fault - would have a good year last year if Vick don't go down - but you are right it ain't all Vick - solid defense - Vick is great athlete but still has a lot to learn about being an NFL quaterback - you will see 2 good quaterbacks in the SuperBowl - Brady may be the best since Joe Monatana - and McNabb is a winner - may get the deal done this year - but he has his work cut out for him against the Patriots
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Drift_Wood is offline Moderator TN Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSmitty
    If we don't make it, we blame the weather and slow field.... :o
    Sorry about your Birds Smitty but when they figure out that they are a team and not all Vick they will win games but he aint no one man team and he cant pass the football and when you play in the NFL they seem to have other ppl on the field that can play football too not just Vick. So the eagles shut his running around the backfield down and that shut your team down because thats all the boy can do is run from the other team. I say put Vick up for trade and find a quarterback. Just my two cents. Go Saints lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Vick can catch up on his fishing. You are right about him. He has so much to learn. He looks for 1 reciever then bolts. Bradshaw says we are running the VT offense he ran in college. This may be a sign that he isn't very smart. I hope he will progress as a QB. I wish we could just make him a rb/wr move him all over the field and put a traditional QB on the field. I would not trade him he still has a chance to become the best QB the league has seen. Plus you can't get rid of the most exciting player in the league. Now we need to get rid of Dunn and worthless Price. WRs would help us.

Thanks guys for the support and tightlines to you all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast