Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CanePole....Hows your leg doing?

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down CanePole....Hows your leg doing?

Ain't heard nothing lately. When Moose comes down that way this spring put him on some fish will ya and keep him away from your next door neighbors house. :D

Come to think of it my dog ain't never bit Moose but the little fella sure doesn't like it when Moose takes his seat. :D Shiz Zu's ain't mean dogs anyway damn shame your neighbor didn't have one you'd never got bit in the first place. Maybe licked to death but not bit.

It's cold here was in the single digits last night. Is Moose still living? Sent him an e-mail to see if he was ready to start fishing this year. Ain't heard back from him yet.

Larry

Post Thanks / Like

Larry I got a 100 lb. lab that thinks he is a shiz zu wants to jump in my lap all the time - he too might drown you by licking you to death
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crap-king
    Larry I got a 100 lb. lab that thinks he is a shiz zu wants to jump in my lap all the time - he too might drown you by licking you to death
    Hey Crap-king -

I've got a 90lb black lab who does the same. He will growl and maybe bark once at a stranger but would probably knock someone down trying to get out of the way VS attack. lol

This is my third lab and for me the best breed I could own. Great company, loads of laughs and absolutly lives to retrieve birds.

Hoot
    "You should have been here yesterday!"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Heck...My dog

only weights 14lbs. I couldn't imagine having a 100lb dog in the boat with all my rods laying out. My neighbor two doors down has a black lab and if I'm outside here he comes wanting to play.

If you want to see something funny when that lab is out in the driveway and I'm out with my dog(Bandit) that little shiz zu starts after him growling and that lab tucks his tail in and heads for the house. That's got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Little fellow doesn't like any other dogs in his yard. Now when it comes to people no one is a stranger to him. Everyone is his long lost buddy. I take him with me unless it's too cold or real hot. He sure does like going out in the boat and to the camp on weekends. He's 11 years old now and I hope he's around for a long time. He's like having a little kid around.

Larry

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Larry-Southern Indiana
    only weights 14lbs. I couldn't imagine having a 100lb dog in the boat with all my rods laying out. My neighbor two doors down has a black lab and if I'm outside here he comes wanting to play.

If you want to see something funny when that lab is out in the driveway and I'm out with my dog(Bandit) that little shiz zu starts after him growling and that lab tucks his tail in and heads for the house. That's got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Little fellow doesn't like any other dogs in his yard. Now when it comes to people no one is a stranger to him. Everyone is his long lost buddy. I take him with me unless it's too cold or real hot. He sure does like going out in the boat and to the camp on weekends. He's 11 years old now and I hope he's around for a long time. He's like having a little kid around.

Larry
    Yeah Larry it is an issue having my lab on the boat. He's very laid back, loves to get on the boat, but you got to negociate around him. Sort of like having a bear onboard.

I'll often take him on short days or when just tripping around the lake. But on those days where I intend to spend the day fishing....he's better off at home.

Hoot
    "You should have been here yesterday!"

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Me fine

My problem with the dog bites is recent surgery. Dog bite not good as I am still on blood thinners to prevent blood clots. Hell. I am a tough old man though. Hard to kill. haha Have not heard from moose in couple days. Got a pm from him 2 days ago. He is dramatic. I get a big kick out of him. He has to be as old as Methusal though..hahahahaha
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Having one of those weeks

Hey I am still here!

I have been having one of those days.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry-Southern Indiana
    Ain't heard nothing lately. When Moose comes down that way this spring put him on some fish will ya and keep him away from your next door neighbors house. :D

Come to think of it my dog ain't never bit Moose but the little fella sure doesn't like it when Moose takes his seat. :D Shiz Zu's ain't mean dogs anyway damn shame your neighbor didn't have one you'd never got bit in the first place. Maybe licked to death but not bit.

It's cold here was in the single digits last night. Is Moose still living? Sent him an e-mail to see if he was ready to start fishing this year. Ain't heard back from him yet.

Larry
    Regards,

Moose1am

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default what??

You PMS-ing Moose??? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Heck, we have a 20 pound shiz zu and a 160 pound Great Pyrenee. The big guy thinks he's a lap dog and the shiz zu thinks he's 10 ft tall and bullet proof. Need less to say we don't take the Pyr in the boat but Sammy goes with us a lot. If your boat gets too close he will tell you off. When I go to get the pick-up and trailer backed in my wife will take the boat for one last spin to stay out of the way of others wanting to load. Sammy will stand up on the trolling motor platform like a hood ornement. Yes he has his own PFD. We also put a Bimini sun shade on the boat so he wouldn't get over heated.

Post Thanks / Like

I had a good post going but it was over 1000 words so I deleted it. LOL

Suffice it to say that I broke a dinner plate and dropped four just cooked 1" thick breaded pork chops on my kitchen floor last night. Then I cut my thumb when I reached down to pick up a piece of broken dinner plate. And then, I burnt my fingers when I picked up the hot pork chops off the floor. To top it all off I accidentally grabbed the ammonia bottle instead of the white vinegar bottle and I poured ammonia on my canned beets thinking it was vinegar. Had to throw the beets out. Good thing that Ammonia has a strong odor and I discovered the mistake before eating the beets.

Last night was a riot here.
    Last edited by Moose1am; 02-23-2006 at 03:22 PM.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast