Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: The Really Cool thing about Yesterday

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Really Cool thing about Yesterday

I was not sure what to expect just jumping out there when I knew some hit shallow water yesterday. However I didn't go where my neighbor went to get his. Actually just ran across 6 mile about 3/4 mile from my house and found them shallow. The really cool part was I got a little frustrated when i didn't find any right away so I was trolling motoring down a bank with a 10' rod and enough line out that I could control it and short enough I could see my bait as I pulled it and then wham. He just came up behind my jig and nailed it while I was watching. The were so black looking in the water. I did that for a bit then started casting in there. The spot was only about 20'-30' long and all came out of that same spot. I may have a new way to enjoy catching them other than trolling. That was a ball watching them like a black stealth fish coming up to either knock it away or eat it, not sure which it was, but it was great!

I should have had at least 5-6 more, but I pulled the trigger too fast a few times and they got off right after I could feel and see them.

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Make you hyperventilate!

That's enough to fix all ailments ain't it Skip!, At least for a little while anyway's. Go back and get em while the gettings good!

PS Glad your son is doing well , my sis is in Bagdad so everytime I think of her I think of your son!
    BamaFan

There are two things to aim for in life: First, to get what you want; and after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieves the second. Author unknown, but I like it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFan
    That's enough to fix all ailments ain't it Skip!, At least for a little while anyway's. Go back and get em while the gettings good!

PS Glad your son is doing well , my sis is in Bagdad so everytime I think of her I think of your son!
    I will make sure and say a prayer for her as well! I hope she comes home well and unscathed!

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!