HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: map cards?

Post Thanks / Like

Default map cards?

Do any of the map cards have Raccoon and Cataract on them? I know Monroe and most of the Northern lakes in Indiana on them but never seen those 2..

Post Thanks / Like

I have lakemaster maps and those two lakes are the closest to me. They are not on there. Navionics has them but my humminbird does not use that. It really ticks me off but I have managed. They even have lake waveland on lakemaster and it's a small locally owned lake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

yeah makes no sense a lake like Waveland would be on there and not the others..What Hummingbird do you have I thought my Helix 9 said it would support Navionics but could be wrong.. how about the Lowarance HDS 7 touch gen 2 it supports the Navionics card doesn't it, if so may move it back on console with the Helix 9..

Quote Originally Posted by martyjmc66 View Post
    I have lakemaster maps and those two lakes are the closest to me. They are not on there. Navionics has them but my humminbird does not use that. It really ticks me off but I have managed. They even have lake waveland on lakemaster and it's a small locally owned lake?

Post Thanks / Like

Just looked at the Navionics compatibility chart for the Platinum Hotmaps East and it says my Helix 9 will work so now just need to find the list of lakes on it to see if Cataract/Raccoon are on there for sure..
    Likes martyjmc66 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I have a helix 9. Maybe I should purchase a navionics card then. Will it work with follow the contour? I know cataract and raccoon are on navionics but I don't think it works with follow the contour feature with i-Pilot link and my Terrova.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by martyjmc66 View Post

My humminbird has navionics?

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    Thanks martyjmc66 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think I read a old post that said it wont work with it.

Post Thanks / Like

The hummingbird will show the contours on the Navionics, but will not follow the contour. Lakemaster is the only one that will fully work with Hummingbird and they don't map many Indiana lakes.
    Thanks martyjmc66 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I bought the Navionics Hotmaps platinum East off ebay used for 85.00 last night so if nothing else a lot cheaper then 189.00, it has the updates to Jan 2016 but the freshwater lake updates has expired on it.