Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a good fishing partner!! Memphis , Bartlett area.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need a good fishing partner!! Memphis , Bartlett area.

I need a good fishing partner, I am in Bartlett, TN. I fish TN. State lakes and the big 4, I am retired and go fishing a lot, I am 70 yrs old and need someone to go with me. My health is pretty good and I get around good. I fish mostly by myself. At this age, I really need someone to go with me, plus, I love the company. I do not need a person, who does not like to fish for fun. I do not need someone who is still raising a family. I need some one who can go when they want. I have raised my family, worked hard all my life, now it is my time. I am a good person and very easy to get along with. Please PM if interested. P.s - I have plenty of friends with excuses-wife, kids, ETC. Like I said, been there and done it. I have a great boat and it is rigged for any kind of Crappie, Bream, Catfish fishing. I have been known to catch a bass also. I do not want someone, who goes with me to find my fishing spots!!!!!!I just need a fishing partner. Is that to much to ask for??

Post Thanks / Like

I guess it is to much to ask for. I have some great guys to fish with, but they are still working and raising kids. I just need someone, that can go a lot, almost anytime.
    Likes rebranger LIKED above post

sinkermaker is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I am in basically in the same boat. I fish a lot by myself. It is going to be hard to find a partner who can go all the time.
    Likes rebranger, Techno2000 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

YEP! I know what you mean, I'd rather Fish than Eat! Lol When I moved to Florida, little over 3 years ago, I was looking for a fishing partner, no luck. Going on 75 in November, try to go at least twice a week , fortunate to have many, many, small Lakes nearby.

Good Luck and Good fishing.
    What time is it? IT'S CRAPPIE TIME!
    Likes rebranger, Redge LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

PLEASE SEND PICTURE OF THE BOAT!!!! Lol, Just kidding. Wish I could join you but I'm still a weekend fisherman for a few more years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The two best times to fish (when it's raining & when it aint). Proud member of team GitDaFeeshGrease

Post Thanks / Like

I was in your shoes until my dad moved by me. I used to go alone most of the time. Wish I was close. Not retired but a liberal schedule that supports my fishing habit.

I thought my little dog would make a good partner but she is old, crotchety, and has to potty every 10 minutes!

Sent from my SM-J320V using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app
    I have OCD "Obsessive Crappie Disorder"
    Likes Slabprowler, Cane Pole, Techno2000 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

If you were closer.... I'm in the same boat as you, fish 2 or 3 days a week, all day! Can't find anyone to fish with, they ant no fishermen around here, a lot talk fishing, but when it comes down to it, no ones around, plenty of excuses, I've heard them all.
    Likes footballcoach, rebranger LIKED above post

Eagle 1 is offline Crappie.com Legend and Mississippi Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Move to tupelo , MS.
    Likes rebranger, Techno2000 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I appreciate you guys, Like I said, I have fishing friends, but they are tied down, with family & jobs. I have a Aluma Craft competitor for stability and open floor. Very nice an well setup. Its sad when you can't find someone to fish with. Thank you for replying.

Post Thanks / Like

Eagle one, where are you living now? We need to go soon. I am recuberating fro eye surgery now, but soon ill be ready.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast