Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: GABOY---Clarks Hill

Post Thanks / Like

Default GABOY---Clarks Hill

Thanks for the advice on the boat GABOY. I see that you are from middle Georgia. I have a deer hunting lease up around Cornelia, just a little north of Commerce. Beautiful land and a lot of deer. Do you fish Clarks Hill, or I guess it's Strom Thurmond now, very much? I fished there a few years back but we were striper fishing and not crappie fishing. We stayed in a small town called Lincoln, fished out of Bakers creek. I would love to come back and crappie fish but need some pointers of where to go. Any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Scales,

I hate to say it, but that is another one of the lakes that I have never been on.

I do have a tournament up there in April though, so I will have to make a trip or two before then....I have some friends that fish it pretty frequently, so I will see what I can stir up....as of right now, I don't have any suggestions for you.

I am sorry about that......I wish I could help you out!!
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

Default Clarks Hill

Thats my home lake...I live in Thomson just a few miles south...We still call it Clarks Hill. I tend to stay on the Little River Arm around Raysville and Holiday Park...Lots of nice crappie.