Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ with Paul

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ with Paul

Thought we might pull some cranks and catch a bunch well wrong again. Tried for a good while then said lets shoot some docks. Fish fast and furious but all 1/2 in short except for a few. Enough for lunch if I cook lots of potato's Had a good day though and yes the boat runs better if the gas line is not partially unhooked Paul!!! Lots of really fast boats out on the water must be races this weekend yuk.Name:  IMG_2237.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  65.2 KB
    Likes peculiarmike, tink2432, hdhntr LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go. And yes the shootout is this weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

Yup. Bud Shoot-Out this weekend. Will be over there next week fishing. Let me know and we'll meet up somewhere. Usually put in at Shawnee Bend or Larry Gales. Gonna fish Pomme today and the weekend.
    Haven't fished too much since Route U get together, been remodeling basement bathroom. Keep in touch, heading down to lake now.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like some good fish fillets to me. Good luck Beer 30 and shoot us a report.

Post Thanks / Like

Fried potato and mushrooms are always good fillers, still soundstage like you had a great day!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

We had an excellent day. A lot of non-targeted species was had, all but those little kitty-kats. It was fun, we will do better next time (we use to say that a lot) ....I'll start checking that fuel line when we launch...
    Likes hdhntr LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

those are 12 nice fillets what's wrong with that? Makes a nice shore lunch with the fixings. besides any day on the water is glorious tho having those big boys buzzing by you at Warp Speed does make it not as great. But oh well!