Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: cant see some pictures in posts

Post Thanks / Like

Default cant see some pictures in posts

sorry I can see some pictures in the posts, but I cant see some pictures, they say accept 3 rd party, how do i do that?
    i am on my desk top computer
    thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like the ones you can't see are from PhotoBucket and the person posting them haven't paid the $358 ransom they want now before you can use your own pictures
    Post this in the main forum and you will probably get better answers then mine.

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team
    Likes Ttexastom, chippo LIKED above post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Moving to main forum
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk19 View Post
    Sounds like the ones you can't see are from PhotoBucket and the person posting them haven't paid the $358 ransom they want now before you can use your own pictures
    Post this in the main forum and you will probably get better answers then mine.
    I can see Photobucket going byby for almost all of us. I know i'm sure not paying there ransom. Will be moving all of mine to my own hosting. Then I know this will not be an issue. Not saying PhotoBucket is using Greed in this. But I know for that $358. I will never pay them that.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, those are photobucket posted pics. MEmbers are still posting using photobucket and photobucket now is forcing users to pay if they post using pics located there. Members don't notice this because on their computer everything looks fine. My advice is to not use photobucket and upload them here direct on crappie.com.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes chippo LIKED above post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

You do not have to have a host...store them on your computer and post as a attachment from computer....on phone go to google play store and download the Crappie.com app and post pictures off your phone.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I thought It was just me that I could not see the photobucket pictures, I mostly use my desktop computer, but also have app on my Iphone, from the App store, would it be better to download it from google play?
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

You would download the Crappie.com app from "Google Play" only if you have an Android. You would use the "App Store" on an iPhone.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes "G", chippo LIKED above post