Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ducks-15 Crappie-0

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ducks-15 Crappie-0

Got to the duck camp in MS Friday night. Spent from Saturday night until Thursday morning in bed with back problems again. It was a long ride home Thursday and I have just gotten up to move around a little.

Jerry B. I did make the trip last Saturday morning and had a long chat with Mr. Slater. I got your jigs and will get Doris to send them out this coming week.

The Ole Man River was rising fast and the crappie bite was awful in the oxbows. I did not hear of 1 fisherman that had caught fish. The duck hunting was also off with high water giving them plenty of places to go. Maybe next time!!!!
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonG
    Got to the duck camp in MS Friday night. Spent from Saturday night until Thursday morning in bed with back problems again. It was a long ride home Thursday and I have just gotten up to move around a little.

Jerry B. I did make the trip last Saturday morning and had a long chat with Mr. Slater. I got your jigs and will get Doris to send them out this coming week.

The Ole Man River was rising fast and the crappie bite was awful in the oxbows. I did not hear of 1 fisherman that had caught fish. The duck hunting was also off with high water giving them plenty of places to go. Maybe next time!!!!
    Glad to hear your back home safe and sound. Wanted to thank you once again for your help and let you know they came on Monday.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Don thought you forgot about us.LOL Did you get my other post for you and Killer. When you come back down this way?
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Duck Killer...........

Wish u could have been able to stop by, but I know how those things go. Had steaks and fish out just in case u happened to show up though...haha ....Sounds like u had a good time...good for u....
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Don:

Sorry to hear about your back problems - sure hope you get it straightened out soon. Thanks for picking up the jigs for me. PM me your snail mail address and the total and I'll get a check in the mail to you. Or just bring them when you come - there's no hurry, I have tons of jigs and even a few of that color in the 1/48th ounce left.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like duck hunting was ok. Have you ever thought about getting help from a chiropracter.
    Eat your wheaties
    Okuma
    Sniper Lures Custom Baits
    Fetha' 'styx Custom Rods
    Outlaw Baits
    Reaction Innovations
    XS ENERGY DRINKS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bassman
    Sounds like duck hunting was ok. Have you ever thought about getting help from a chiropracter.
    I tried one 4 years ago when I first hurt my back. I know they are good for some folks but it didn't work out for me. Made it worse.

Duck hunting wasn't really good compared to what we are use to. Our cabin is on Beulah Lake, an oxbow, right across from where the Arkansas River runs into the MS. Prime duck hunting, the high water just got us this time.

Post Thanks / Like

How was my long lost buddy Jim C. If you have a phone number for him I will call.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jaycee
    Go Blue Raiders!!
    Do you fish any on the Stones River?
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default He's in good shape

Quote Originally Posted by jaycee
    How was my long lost buddy Jim C. If you have a phone number for him I will call.
    except for memory loss...lol...I gave him your numbers but ,as usual, he lost them. He would like to hear from you. 903 530 0762

We found 3 gloves, a lot of shotgun shells, GPS, and even a pair of boots that he had lost. Does that sound familiar? Give him a call John.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast