Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: bimini top question

Post Thanks / Like

Default bimini top question

I am looking to put one on my 2010 1754 grizzly tracker center console. Does anyone have any good recommendations on a brand? I am wanting it to be a good one and where I can stand up underneath it. It is just to hot out on the lakes with the sun beating down on you in texas. Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely the best. They worked with me on exactly what I wanted and did not oversell. I could not be more pleased. Bimini Boat Tops | Center Console Boat | Canvas USA
    Name:  IMG_0360.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  124.9 KB

Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Does the top get in the way when fishing? We do a bunch of jigging and trolling

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

No--you just need to be aware of it and do the "Ketchn Bimini Swing." Really--just focus on leaving line out slightly shorter than the length of the rod and "hoist" them towards the interior. We also step onto the transom and deck area if we have a real slab needing extra attention. We do not use a net but you could add that to the equation if you wanted. Best accessory I ever added to my crappie boat.

Sent from my iPad using Crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

The top really don't mess with you much in my opinion and like stated before you just have to be aware it there ....of course that's not my strong suit as I tune out a bit when I am trying to ketch fish and the world around me kinda goes blank ....lol
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales