Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: License Check?

Post Thanks / Like

Default License Check?

Posted a similar question on main board but I am curious:

Has anyone who fishes Lake Wylie ever been stopped by Wildlife to be checked for their licenses or their creel limit? If so was it NC or SC Wildlife?

Post Thanks / Like

ive been checked 2 times.....both in NC. always in the summertime tho.
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

Default yes

One time on SC side, He just checked for license and did that from a distance he just asked us to hold them up.

Post Thanks / Like

never been checked on N.C. side, but me and the wife have been checked many times on the banks of S.C. maybe 3 times or so on the water
    Charter crewman of the beast.... going strong since '99

Post Thanks / Like

Default tool

I have been checked once on the North Carolina side. I was sitting out from that big white house that enters the cove were you and I used to fish for them cats. Its been a long time since I have been checked anywhere. I have also had a boat check taking out of busterboyd access. Never been checked anywhere else but Lake Wylie.

Post Thanks / Like

back in the 70's and 80's i was checked occasionally. 5 year ago i was checked three or four times right after i bought my sea ark. I think the reason i was checked so often is cause i dint have the numbers on it. finally it cost me 35 bucks cause i dint have the numbers on the boat by the deadline allowed. I think it was 30 days from purchase. havent been checked since the year i bought the boat, back in 2000. Ive been checked on lake james several times.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Got checked at Fishing Creek on the HWY 21 landing around November/December. He pulled up in his truck, checked my license, asked about my fish, checked all our wearable floatation, and even made sure we had a whistle.
    John 21:3
    Simon Peter said to them, "I am going fishing." They said to him, "We are going with you also." They went out and immediately got into the boat, and that night they caught nothing.

And we act like this Nightstalking thing is new.

For some excitment, read the next verse. A special guest arrived, they filled their coolers and had a fish fry on the beach...in the morning. My kind of people.- Bowfin