Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Millennium boat seat

Post Thanks / Like

Default Millennium boat seat

Thinking about getting one as I love that style of seat in tree stands. Can't figure out the difference between the b-100 and pro-m 100 or the sw-100. Their website doesn't have a ton of info. Which one do I need? Lightest, biggest, and last the longest

Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I have 5 of the B-100s and my clients and I both love them. I would consider buying the heavier SW-100 if I was buying 5 again. Mine have seen days of holding up guys way over 400 pounds with zero issues. I have Podunk Ideas slide brackets on mine also. Link in my signature below.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Mr Doug, the link isnt working from your signature but I google searched it and found it. Podunk (po dungk) A small isolated town, region, or place that is regarded as unimportant. . . . - Podunk (po dungk) A small isolated town, region, or place that is regarded as unimportant. Cool stuff. I know crp4570 has the graph cover holders and they work well.
    If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Col 3:1

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Click on the links line, 3rd from top, and it will take you directly to the links page.

da chair holdit is what you need.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

The saltwater also has an adjustable strap it's the best made seat out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Crappie.com
    Likes strmwalker LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

You will not be disappointed. Love mine.
    It's not the numbers or the size, it's the time spent on the water!
    Likes strmwalker LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I've got the salt water marine with Rickie thing a magiger side things. Love them
    Likes Clint LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I love mine. I have my fancy and expensive Ranger seats setting on the shelve in my garage. Buy the cheaper Millenium seats in my opinion and put your extra money in the slider side brackets that Podunk Ideas sales. I never liked the straps. The metal slide brackets are expensive but make a huge difference in my opinion.

One other thing. The front of these seats are very high and I am 6' tall. I turn the seat base "front" to the back and also put two thick washers under each back screw. Makes the seat set perfect for me. Everyone that has been in my boat loves them.
    Crappie Time
    Likes "G" LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I really like mine and if you're going to be in the Willard area sometime pm me and stop by and try them

Post Thanks / Like

Gene Johnson- EZ Poler is a member and sells them, at a great price plus he can answer your questions. I love mine, they are the 100 series. ive hm a shout.