Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: had to share

Post Thanks / Like

Default had to share

I love my grandkids. They are so innocent in a mean world. I have a cap that says "CRAPPIE FISHERMAN" on it. My 7 year old grand daughter saw me with it for the first time and said...
    "Poppa Don, you are not a crappy fisherman; you are a good one. You catch fish all of the time".
    Needless to say, that cap stinks and is about wore out. But, I will keep it forever to remind me that someone in the world thinks I am not a crappy fisherman.
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, yeah...you just keep the hat around in order to get the compliments. Just kidding. I work with kids for a living as a youth minister, and they say the most sincere things. We were talking about Heaven, and he (a 1st grader) said, "I would kill myself in order to go to Heaven if my mom would let me!"

Post Thanks / Like

Very cool! I, too, am a children's minister. Recently I had a kindergartener ask me to help her find the book of "Philipinos." The same little girl refers to the Israelites as the "light guys." I love working with kids! Don't ever lose that hat DP!
    Jeremiah 16:16a "But now I will send for many fishermen," declares the Lord, "and they will catch them."

Post Thanks / Like

Kids are great! I have three of them and wish they would never grow up. They are so innocent and clueless of the world around them.

Post Thanks / Like

Good Story!

Post Thanks / Like

They do the darnedest things
    http://www.soldiercity.com/images/products/reg/1299.JPG

Fishing new places and meeting new faces.

Post Thanks / Like

and you never know when they will say it....................

Back when my daughter was a little girl, my Mother got a telescope, and asked me to set it up so she could play around with it. Well I did and came back in and announced that it was working and you the craters on the Moon pretty good. My daughter jumped up from the TV ran toward the door, asking if they had antennae sticking out all over the place and if they had claws ..........................took me a minute but I told her I said crAters.............not crItters.

She was a little disappointed, but I was about to bust a gut trying not to laugh!:D

and DP............. I bet you ain't a crappy fisherman either!
    Chuck the aggrivating stuff.......... Just go Fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gotta love those grandkids!

My grandson was fishing with me when he was 6 or so. The sun was bright and the glare was bad on the water. He said" Grandpa, "I need a pair of those pulverized sun glasses" :D :D lol

Post Thanks / Like

LOL good ones.
    http://www.soldiercity.com/images/products/reg/1299.JPG

Fishing new places and meeting new faces.

Post Thanks / Like

Aint grankids Great!! I"m in ohio now picking up my 4 year old Grandaughter cause she wants to come to Tn. an crappie fish with pawPaw!!!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast