Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is eastfork ready to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Default Is eastfork ready to fish

Hello again everybody just wondering if Eastfork was back in banks and clear was wondering if anybody had a lake report thanks y'all!

Bubba
    "Take Life one fish at a time"

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Bubba,
    Dont know if the lake is back in its banks yet. Havent been over there latley. And specwick hasnt said anything about it either. I think that we are gonna try and get out saturday and try out the new fish finder and trollin motor and trollin set up. We'll fill ya in after that if some one doesnt do so before then. Good Fishin.
    O_C_B

Post Thanks / Like

East Fork is down to pretty much normal level. It's still muddy as it can be, but it's been a long cold spell. Gotta get out there. I am looking to get out hopefully Saturady or Sunday somehow, if for nothing but to try out my new toys. Got a trip to Weiss coming up next week, then tourneys start the following weekend. I'm running out of time to get everything squared away. If anybody's been out on EF, let us know where ya found 'em, if at all. Ice cold water plus mud, not a good combo.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Lots of sun and muddy water should help the lake warm quickly. It's getting close

Post Thanks / Like

Hey yall,
    Eastfork is good to go. Lakes down about 2-3 feet but a lil stained. But other than that its good to go. Specwick and i got out today for a lil bit to run the boat and make sure everything was workin right and it was. Also it was very nice to just be out on the lake. Time to get on them and put the biggins in the boat. Well good fishin yall.
    O_C_B

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update, now I really don't want to go to work tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

I just may have to call it a fish day tomorrow!:D
    JESUS CHRIST AND AMERICAN G.I.'s ARE THE ONLY TWO DEFINING FORCES THAT
    EVER COULD OR DID DIE FOR YOU. ONE DIED FOR YOUR SOUL; AND THE OTHER
    FOR YOUR FREEDOM

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it does suck, i know i dont wanna go to work tomorrow either, but gotta pay the bills some how or another. Till later, good fishin yall
    O_C_B

Post Thanks / Like

Did you guys get the water temp? I may go out in the morning for a few hours if it's not raining to hard. Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Crappiemax, the water temp was 39.6 degrees yesterday evening. I would say it warmed up a bit today, but still cold as heck. The fish we marked while playing with the new toys were hanging around 12'-15' deep in 15'-18- of water off drop offs with cover. We only trolled around the beach area and the coves right around the dam, and didn't fish. Gotta be the first time EVER that I took the boat out and didn't take a rod. Had to be done. Would not have gotten anything I needed done in such short time if I had taken any gear. If you go out, let us know how ya did. I'd say you can probably find 'em stacked pretty thick on deep cover. Good luck, and leave some for us!!!
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast