HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ronnie Capps

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ronnie Capps

What line, kind, and size do you prefer for spider rigging and long lineing ?
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Ronnie Capps is offline Seven Time National Crappie Champion * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

P-line, flouroclear is my favorite. Very consistant line. Line strength changes depending on what we're rigging. I've gone from 4lb test to 15lb test. Depends what yuou're doing.

1/16 ounce jig on 6 lb test line is my favorite BGJP. Or 8 lb test with 1/8 oz jig on some of those MS lakes. This is vertical jigging or longlining.

Spider ring minnows I use 10lb test line 1/4 or 3/8 weight. Sometimes a half oz weight with 12 lb test.
    Likes chaunc, crp4570 LIKED above post
    Thanks "G" thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

How long do you fish your #1 spot tournament day without results before you head to greener pastures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ronnie Capps is offline Seven Time National Crappie Champion * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO' MONEY View Post
    How long do you fish your #1 spot tournament day without results before you head to greener pastures
    There ain't no greener pasture than the tournament spot.

I've won both ways, so I'm not going out on the limb either way. It's all in your personal library that's in your head. That sixth sense. If you can keep your hook in that first spot you had in your head to win you will more often that not be in a better position to win.
    Likes chaunc, "G", MO' MONEY, jaxsprat LIKED above post
    Thanks Rangersedge thanked you for this post