Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reflection

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Reflection

I have been sitting her tonight and just surfing the threads here on Crappie. COM. I am really amazed at the verity of crappie fishing going on. Up in the north east and northern states, they are ice fishin and catching nice slabs. Where down in the southern states they are catching pre spawn crappie, and I might say nice ones too. Totally different water temp and different tactics and getting the same results.

I for one have really enjoyed this site. There is so much fishing information to be had hear. I have learned a lot about crappie n pan fishing. This is a great community fisherman n fisherwomen, Just want to thanks to all of ya for making me a better crappie fisherman. Also thanks to the moderators and every ever one in getting this site up and running and keep it running for us to enjoy.

I have only been a member here for a year. But have learned so much. Made some friend, laughed a lot felt your sorrow and have prayed a lot. You might say we're a Crappie Family :D

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Well said....we are at that....i've made several lifelong friends here at cdc.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, this is a great site with a lot of great people and info.

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree this is a great site. I find myself reading here everyday usually. Just a lot of good info coming from people that I seem to relate too.

Post Thanks / Like

Still new here and I agree. I've seen a few sites, this one's tops. Thanks to everyone making it possible.
    http://www.soldiercity.com/images/products/reg/1299.JPG

Fishing new places and meeting new faces.

Post Thanks / Like

I totally agree with you. I have only been a member for about 4 or 5 months and I feel that I have made several close friends.

Post Thanks / Like

I love this site also....I've learned alot about fishing from this site....Bought a lot of good quality fishing stuff because of the advice of other people....Now, if I just had the time to go fishing, it would be great....lol....DemoMan

Post Thanks / Like

A crappie family. hehe Hes right though.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

It is rather amazing. I have posted on several websites on a variety of topics, but I have never found one like this before. It is truly a good bunch of people who give very freely of their time and advice. I wouldn't be the fisherman I am today without this group.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll have to say AMEN to this. Any group of fellows that allow me to ask and post some of the most ignorant and dumb questions then not pummel me across the head are a good bunch of fellows....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast