Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Water or Ice?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Water or Ice?

I plan to hit it tomorrow with Idiantown being my fist choice and N.W.#2. The cold and rain don't bother me much as long as the wind isn't too high.
    Wondering if anyone can tell me if the river is frozen over. My wooden boat ain't much good for ice-breaking.

Bill H.- I can't help but wonder how many are reading the posts but not posting themselves. I know that was me for awhile. We could all use some more posters, don't you agree?
    Father of 4 time bash winner. At least I'm pretty sure:o

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Northwest partially clear

Quote Originally Posted by squirrel hunter
    I plan to hit it tomorrow with Idiantown being my fist choice and N.W.#2. The cold and rain don't bother me much as long as the wind isn't too high.
    Wondering if anyone can tell me if the river is frozen over. My wooden boat ain't much good for ice-breaking.

Bill H.- I can't help but wonder how many are reading the posts but not posting themselves. I know that was me for awhile. We could all use some more posters, don't you agree?
    I agree Squirrel Hunter. Sure would like to see more people posting here even if its just to say Hi. It is 12:45 right now and I drove down to Northwest River about an hour ago. There was ice on the river but not solid. I thought about giving it a try this week end but I guess I better give this bug I've got another week. I'm feeling a whole lot better and want to keep it that way.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

That's what I call some timely information! I hope you continue to feel better
    and you can get back after them next weekend.

Based on the info. you provided I think I'll head to Indiantown first but if it's frozen I can come back to N.W.

Thanks again- Brad Baker
    Father of 4 time bash winner. At least I'm pretty sure:o