HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: In Case You Missed it This is what happened when I fished The Texas Star photos

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default In Case You Missed it This is what happened when I fished The Texas Star photos

I posted this on the DIY Soft plastics page but many of you missed the story. Here is the link for all of you to see. http://www.crappie.com/crappie/diy-s...minnow-photos/

Mike
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Ship is a very nice fisherman that don't mind helping other fishermen as he even shared his secret fish catching formulas with me and others. He has also shared the way he makes up his lines to be fished on Crappie.com. And I am always looking forward to his posts. Here is a big THANKS to Ship and others here on Crappie.com for answering and helping others with questions and problems.

Ship I still have the scent recipe you gave me a few years ago. I have kelp some in the boat all the time. I usually just put some of your formula in the zip lock bags with lures to add the scent.
    Does the sugar and Koolaid help the formula to be better.
    (This recipe is for Small Amounts....Heat, stir well until salts dissolve,put in spray bottle)

1/4 tsp Anise Oil
    3/4 tsp sea salt
    1/2 tsp garlic salt
    6 teaspoons of water
    3 teaspoons Canola Oil
    1/2 tsp Cod Liver Oil (or Glycerin)
    5 cups of Confidence
    2 cups of Patience

For larger amounts just double of triple the recipe

(Mike) aka Shipahoy41 made this recipe

Ship, I like your new formula and the fancy bottle also. Going to have to try this one out also. Now if I can slip the wife's windex bottle I will have the sprayer.

Be safe and good luck fishing
    Likes Clipper LIKED above post
    Thanks ozarks ranger, shipahoy41, crappie wannabe thanked you for this post

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The sugar sweetens and the koolaid tastes great. All this does is give the Crappie one more reason not to let go of the lure yet. It is just like when you are sucking on a really great BBQ rib bone. You want to get all of it. By the time the crappie figures it out then he or she is on the was to another Lake called Lake Crisco. I added the little YUM / Gulp for added lubricant and scent.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Likes scrat LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Good Info ,Thanks Ship
    Thanks shipahoy41 thanked you for this post