Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Slabdaddys

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Slabdaddys

1/16 pink and chartreuse worked yesterday around the dock. The Tennessee River Ky Lake is rising, so I got me some dock pitching in before the walkway was consumed by the rising water. I wasn't really expecting to catch much of anything as the weather had cooled and the river had dropped 3 feet last week and now has risen 2 feet over summer pool.

I found a bunch of blacks in one spot huddled up keeping warm. I pitched the jig past the spot and let it sink thru the spot. Wow. Sho was fun sho nuff! I let em loose so they could go back to their huddle spot.

Water has now consumed our dock, so I guess I will start raking and burning leaves til the water goes down. Terrific, just terrific.

I need to hire a leaf raker with legs. Sad, but nobody wants to work around here.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"
    Likes mgrimm, blueball, hdhntr, Spaceman LIKED above post

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole View Post
    1/16 pink and chartreuse worked yesterday around the dock. The Tennessee River Ky Lake is rising, so I got me some dock pitching in before the walkway was consumed by the rising water. I wasn't really expecting to catch much of anything as the weather had cooled and the river had dropped 3 feet last week and now has risen 2 feet over summer pool.

I found a bunch of blacks in one spot huddled up keeping warm. I pitched the jig past the spot and let it sink thru the spot. Wow. Sho was fun sho nuff! I let em loose so they could go back to their huddle spot.

Water has now consumed our dock, so I guess I will start raking and burning leaves til the water goes down. Terrific, just terrific.

I need to hire a leaf raker with legs. Sad, but nobody wants to work around here.
    Wish I lived closer to you, Tom .... I'd have a leaf blower in each hand, and be at your beck & call.
    Likes mgrimm, Cane Pole LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like big fun to me ...the ketchn part I meant ....
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

Post Thanks / Like

You're just wanting to smoke out your neighbor again.
    Likes Cane Pole LIKED above post

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

W gonna smoke em out this afternoon if it doesn't rain. Looking forward to stoking the fire.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"