Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: lake toho big fish derby

Post Thanks / Like

Default lake toho big fish derby

BIG FISH DERBY

The Florida Crappie Association (FCA) will host a "BIG FISH" tournament (1 crappie only per team) on Friday, January 21,2005 on East and West Lake Toho in conjunction with the CRAPPIE USA Wildcard Tournament. All Crappie USA teams are invited to fish this event. A $20.00/team entry fee must be "postmarked" by January 7, 2005 or you may pay a $25.00 "cash only" late entry fee at the ramp. Registration from 6:00AM till 8:00AM and the weigh-in from 3:00PM till 4:00PM at the public ramp on East Lake Toho. Guaranteed payback to 3rd place with a 50%/30%/20% payout. Please make checks payable to: Earl Roberts, tournament director...and mail to: 6821 Spencer Circle, Tampa Fl. 33610...e-mail all questions to [email protected] or call (813) 626-6058...the success and future of this event will be determined by your support or lack thereof....Please support this event...Hope to see everyone on the water and MAY GOD BLESS

Email: [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Please be sure to post the winner of the big fish....I know some of the people that are attending that CrappieUSA tournament....I should be there, but unfortunately, I couldn't get the time off from work....

But, I will be at Talquin on 2/5....

I am also skipping the Harris Chain on 1/29.....
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>