HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Marion and ElDorado

Post Thanks / Like

Default Marion and ElDorado

Finally had time to get out this week. fished Marion sunday afternoon, nothing going on as far as crappie. Caught a couple small white bass, a few drum and one nice walleye at the dam. nothing anywhere else. Water temp was 65 and stained. Only saw one small crappie caught. Tried El Dorado today, very windy in the morning, water temp about 60 and dirty. Not much to report here either. only caught one smallmouth, one drum and snagged a big buffalo(about 25 lbs). mostly tried fishing pretty shallow. would have tried more deeper water if wind had died down a little earlier. I havnt had much time to fish yet this year, and it has been really slow for me when I have been out. Heard some crappie being caught at Mcpherson state lake. Mostly small, but a few are nicer.
    Likes Crappie Chatt, skeeter96, slabby joe LIKED above post
    Thanks Superx10, JD1, IceNitro thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have been thinking about both Marion and El Dorado. If this weather would ever straighten out that might help. Thanks for the update.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm fishing Eldorado tomorrow and will let you know how I did. Headed to Melvern for Crappie camp after that for the weekend. If you all get a chance we are staying at Eisenhower State Park, on West point in the cabins so come and fish and meet everyone. If you don't have a boat and want to fish we will try to get you in a boat that has an empty seat, or give me a call @ 3one6 three0five 58threefour.
    Likes IceNitro LIKED above post