Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bright Night Fishing Lights anyone used one of these.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bright Night Fishing Lights anyone used one of these.

Was looking at getting me a green light and ran across these on eBay they also have a web site https://www.brightnightfishing.com just wondering if anyone has any experience with them before I waste my money on junk.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't used theirs but you can build it exactly as they do very cheap. I built two last year and takes all of 10 minutes per light. Clear pvc is the most expensive part. Strip lights cheap on Flea bay. Lots of people use fluorescent tube protectors for the clear tube, but lack strength for long term

Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

You tube has lots of videos of how to build your own. When I built mine, I was pleased with the amount of light.
    Only draw back on building that I found was the fact that during the building? you trap air in the light chamber. If you don't address that factor your light will float laying down instead of standing vertically under the surface. I haven't taken the time to rebuild mine yet, so I haven't solved that problem. Maybe someone else has addressed it and I haven't found thier solution.
    If you find an economical solution, please let me know. Good luck.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Just put a sinker big enough to take it down on one end then you can put it however deep you want it that's what id anyway.
    Likes JD1, shadboy LIKED above post