Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Great weather

Post Thanks / Like

Default Great weather

Great weather were having here in SEMO. Spent the day yesterday at Wappapello and trying to get back out there today.

Take advantage of it if you can!

Hoot
    "You should have been here yesterday!"

Post Thanks / Like

I am heading out Sat to fish at LOZ, did you have any luck yesterday???
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

good luck, still almost one inch of ice as of noon today on most smaller bodies of water. will try and catch a few this weekend if it doesn't freeze again.

Post Thanks / Like

Hoot, Well it was some nice weather. Starting to get cold and going to be blowing a gal on sat. So might not be gettin on the water. Maybe sunday will be a nicer day.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    Hoot, Well it was some nice weather. Starting to get cold and going to be blowing a gal on sat. So might not be gettin on the water. Maybe sunday will be a nicer day.
    Hey Ted -

The wife and I took a trip over to Springfield on Thursday to shop BPS. Haven't been there in a long time. What a toy store.

We drove down to Table and tried to get out and walk around yesterday and today. I couldn't believe the wind. We stayed at a little motel near the dam and crossed over to the park to walk the dog....we thought we would freeze to death. The wind was howling and cold!

Now I thought I was a hard core fisherman but there were people fishing. Couldn't believe they were out on the water. Looked froze stiff sitting in their boat while they were being thrown all over the place on the white caps.

All and all a great time traveling around. Wished the weather would have cooperated so we could have fished.

Hoot
    "You should have been here yesterday!"