Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishing double

barry31971 Guest

Default Fishing double

Ive just bought a new bass boat and am wanting to have 2 seats on the front deck. I am considering the Wally Marshall double down rig, but just wanted to know if there are any other options. I had rather not drill big hole in the deck to mount bases. Anyone have any Ideas?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, this is jiggin4crappie I just joined the forum. The wally rig is nice but it is in the way if you aint gonna troll. I understand you dont wont drill no holes in the new boat ,but personally I would drill the two holes because you got two seats the boat already with the wally rig you will need two more seats takes to much room.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wally Marshall double down rig

I was thinking about getting a Wally Marshall double down rig also. Can't you use the two boat seats on the double down rig? Does anybody out there do that?

crappieranger
    You don't know if you don't go.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Barry click on this link to see my set up [url]http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showthreadphp?t=19810&page=5

(Roy ... the address is incomplete)
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 03-05-2007 at 05:20 AM.
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I am Intrested in a double seat for my boat. Were can I look at the WM double down Rig? How much is it? I agree mounting two more bases, should be less expencive, as was mentioned we all ready have the seats.

Post Thanks / Like

Shoreline Products makes a nice looking rig, but I can't get a response from them or find it at any sporting goods stores. My son is getting big enough to start fishing and I have been looking for a dual seat rig also.

Tite lok makes a rig also, but it is pricey; $300 plus the costs of the extra seat (can't leave momma at home) and pedestal.

barry31971 Guest

Thanks Matt. I will call shoreline tomorrow. I appreciate the help.