Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: War Eagle 961 Blackhawk Owners

Post Thanks / Like

Default War Eagle 961 Blackhawk Owners

Hello everyone, I have this boat in a side console and love everything about it except when it comes to loading. The lake I mostly fish is close to 9 ft low so the ramps are steep. I don't know if it's the steep ramps , the trailer is not adjusted right or if it's me but I can't seem to get the boat centered on the trailer. If anyone is running this boat I would like to know how your boat loads and the type of trailer you have. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have that boat but I have a self centering roller on my trailer. They work and work well.

Regards

Spaceman is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alphahawk View Post
    I don't have that boat but I have a self centering roller on my trailer. They work and work well.

Regards
    I have a smaller War Eagle. I agree with Alphahawks self-centering roller. I have one as well. One thing I have learned especially loading with side current is to get on the roller, slightly pause, then proceed to give it enough throttle to finish aligning/loading. This gives the boat a moment to settle on the roller allowing for better alignment on the trailer. Good luck!
    Triton 190FS, 200hp Optimax, HB 798C HD & War Eagle 548LDV, HiTek, 30hp Mercury, HB 998C HD
    Fishing is a privilege...catching is a bonus. Enjoy each precious moment we have to experience our great outdoors!