Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Center Hill crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Center Hill crappie.

Hit Center Hill this morning for a few hours of crappie fishing. Couldn't stay long as I am in my full blown fishing mode for spring...Dale Hollow in the morning and also back on Saturday...then onto to Nickajack on Sunday....then back to Pickwick next week. Had a limit of nice crappie this morning caught with the Mille colored Trout Magnet....Midnight Blue ThunderHawk Dancer and also at times a Pearl/Purple ThunderHawk Dancer. Used a Tict Ice Cube UL 6' 9" Mebaru rod......2# test SOS line with a section of 2# test Phantom fluro leader. Life is good!

Regards
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Likes slackline, S10CHEVY LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm ready for those dale hollow reports alpha hawk!! I'm coming down for those bluegill and red ear this year. Even got some 2 pound line for first time because of your posts. Thanks for your reports brother, keep on keeping on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Keep on keepin on!!!

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I too caught the 2lb fever and now have 2 rods set up with it, though not the SOS line you use. One is Nanofil with a 4lb leader for abrasion and the other is Stren Crappie Mono. Both are doing a fine job so far and have held up fine to the fish over a pound and a half. Thank You Alphahawk for opening yet another door for me in this game we play.

Those are some nice fish and the waterfall pics take me back to Tennessee. Momma and I miss it all the time. Enjoy the days ahead, I know they'll be sweet.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Slabprowler is online now Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome day on the water ! I have spent many hours on those rocks . Noting like the fresh air up their. You sure got them figured out in their maybe I will learn how to catch more than one or two if I get to make it up their this year. Thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Nice crappie. Beautiful waterfalls picture also thanks for sharing them.
    Be safe and good luck fishing