Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Impressive customer service-Minn Kota

Post Thanks / Like

Default Impressive customer service-Minn Kota

Broke shaft on my Minn Kota yesterday. Bought it about 3-4 years ago and of course have no receipt. I called Minn Kota prepared to beg for mercy. After a short 2-3 min hold customer service asked how they could help. I explained what was broken and how there was no proof of purchase. She asked for unit serial number, then my name and address. Informed me the replacement shaft was on the way. She even gave me tips on how to replace the part!! I knew the composite shaft on my unit carries a lifetime warranty but am pleasantly surprised by the "no questions asked", hassle free process involved. Thumbs up Minn Kota!!!!
    Likes mighty, akaslyguy LIKED above post

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

They are great!

I had a bank on my MinnKota 345D on-board charger go out. I had never registered the unit with them but was able to provide a Paypal invoice where I ordered it 1 1/2 years ago. It has a 3 year warranty. They told me to box it up and they sent me a pre-paid FedEx label to ship my unit back to them. As soon as FedEx checked my shipment into their system, MinnKota put my replacement unit on FedEx headed my way. Since my 345D is no longer being made, they upgraded the replacement to a 345PC, a much more expensive unit.

To say I was happy with the transaction would be an understatement. It's dealings like this that will always cause me to be a customer.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff