HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Do a good deed

Post Thanks / Like

Default Do a good deed

It was too windy to get the yak out but too nice to stay inside. I went to the 'no boats allowed' cove of the local lake. I found a spot out of the wind and started fishing. Two fellers were crappie fishing with minnows on the other side of the of the cove but weren't having any luck. I'm guessing inexperience was their enemy because they were using bobbers half the size of my first. I caught several crappie and one of the guys walked all the way around the cove to see what I was using. I have him one of the little jigs and one for his buddy. I also told him he might want to try using the smallest bobber he can for the minnows. He thanked me and went back where he came from. I noticed they made the changes and started catching fish. I fished a while longer and headed home. It was a good couple hours on the bank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You're a good man. I've given away a couple of tackle boxes of stuff over the years, and it's a good feeling to see it work as described. What you do comes back to you. Never know who's lives you may touch.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around
    Thanks shipahoy41 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

That was a nice thing to do,good job!