Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New electronics

Post Thanks / Like

Default New electronics

I just mounted a new Humminbird 997cSI on my boat. Any one using one of these units that can help with the do's and don'ts with this unit? Plan to try it out Sunday or Monday.
    Thanks
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default New DO

Hey Weezer, I'm pretty sure Pete has model. That is super fine unit, only rich
    folks have them, us po folks us a spark plug on a string....tehe

srm

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you a memeber of the Yahoo group dedicated to Humminbird Side Imaging? If not, sign up. Group name is sideimaging. To Humminbird Techs answer all question everyday. Post pics of your transom and they will advise on install.

Dayton

Post Thanks / Like

You can't hide money,lol those are nice units Richard.
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

The options and views seem endless. You will really like the zoom on the SI View. You stop the screen by using the curser.... go over to what you want to look at and then zoom. The only thing I haven't adjusted to is if you pass the view you want.... you have to cycle through all of them to get back. Good Luck!!!! Tell us if you like their transducer. I did not lock mine down yet. It looks like I am pulling a skier so I will need a little adjustment.
    PieEye
    "You can't fish with a landing net in both hands, you need one hand to put something back !

Post Thanks / Like

Default Exit Key

Quote Originally Posted by PieEye
    The options and views seem endless. You will really like the zoom on the SI View. You stop the screen by using the curser.... go over to what you want to look at and then zoom. The only thing I haven't adjusted to is if you pass the view you want.... you have to cycle through all of them to get back. Good Luck!!!! Tell us if you like their transducer. I did not lock mine down yet. It looks like I am pulling a skier so I will need a little adjustment.
    Pressing the "EXIT KEY" will cycle through available views in reverse order.

Hope this helps!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks!!! It was frustrating going round and round. I have had it out three times so far and not getting much fishing done. I get so hung up watching this thing work that I about run into shore....LOL Good thing Swindle was running one at the BM classic.
    PieEye
    "You can't fish with a landing net in both hands, you need one hand to put something back !

Post Thanks / Like

Default View

You can also preset a button to push and it will come up on the screen you want. There are three of these buttons.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks!!! It was frustrating going round and round. I have had it out three times so far and not getting much fishing done. I get so hung up watching this thing work that I about run into shore....LOL Good thing Swindle was running one at the BM classic.
    I understand your pain. And as far as not getting much fishing done, that was one thing I was going to suggest to my good buddy, Richard. Leave the fishing poles at home & go looking for structure. You'll either miss the bite or the brush by watching the wrong one. But then again, somebody said you can't hide money, so he's probably looking around with that big Optimax a humming!:D :D :D

Got the SeaArk up for sale Rich, if you know anybody wanting one!