Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: AA Shark blades don't fit in HD Rapala electric knife

Post Thanks / Like

Default AA Shark blades don't fit in HD Rapala electric knife

Just bought a set of Shark blades, after reading how great they are, and found out they will not lock into my Rapala HD cordless knife. It appears that the two small holes near the end of the blade are smaller than the ones on the factory Rapala blades. So, I guess these will be for sale at the event on the 22nd at Barnett...

Post Thanks / Like

They fit fine in my rapala hd. The hd is only available in 110 volt to my knowledge. The other rapala knives may very well be different.

Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Well, now my confusion extends... I thought this cordless was an HD model.. Research time...

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like you are right, bad case of buyer beware on both the knife and blades. I mistook the word Deluxe to mean HD... LOL
    But, I got two batteries!

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CliffordN View Post
    Just bought a set of Shark blades, after reading how great they are, and found out they will not lock into my Rapala HD cordless knife. It appears that the two small holes near the end of the blade are smaller than the ones on the factory Rapala blades. So, I guess these will be for sale at the event on the 22nd at Barnett...
    Find someone with a Dremel and make'em fit
    Likes skeetbum, kycreek LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with pappy. You will love the blades. A little mod and you should be good to go. Before you do anything though, push a little harder into the knife. Like I said they fit my hd, but they are more snug than the rapala blades and take slightly more force. Don't get crazy with it and break anything, just something to think about.

Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

buy another knife they do fit.Heck I have 4 knives.I rotate around and use em all. I love those little narrow blades. Since I have gotten older and my vision and dexterity is off a bubble seems like I can manipulate those thin blades a little better. They fit two of my knives I think...it's okay I don't always use them and it keeps me in practice with the others. Man needs at least two knives....not two wives....but two knives is okay.