PDA

View Full Version : Other Sites

THE FISHERMANS EDGE
03-02-2007, 01:44 PM
What other sites do you guys and gals go to??? Crappie.com is the best I have found anyone have another favorite???

mperry
03-02-2007, 02:05 PM
kentuckylake.com
bassboatcentral.com
catfish1.com
fishin.com
My opinion all are great sites. I love crappie fishing so here and the Kentucky lake site are great.

EDDY CREEK BANDIT
03-02-2007, 02:06 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^
See above!
THE BANDIT

guest01
03-02-2007, 02:08 PM
you mean there are other sites, crappie.com is all I need

NIMROD
03-02-2007, 02:20 PM
I visit several myself. I would not recommend the Catfish site. The reason being ,if you mention another site on there it will be deleted. They also send you a warning.:(
I love this Crappie site. We have a local hunting and fishing site. They never bothered us about mentioning this one.:D

www.TheArkansasHuntingAndFishingForum.com

CrappiePappy
03-02-2007, 02:27 PM
I visit, are :

Fishin.com (for local, Ky info ... and some Tenn connections)
Billdanceoutdoors.com (been a member there as long as I've been one here)
KentuckyAngling.com (local info)
Mastotalk.com (offshoot of Bill Dance's site - invite only membership)

But, my heart and loyalty still remains with Crappie.com !!

.... cp :cool:

crappiekeith
03-02-2007, 02:30 PM
catch-n.com
myfishingpals.com are 2 places that anything goes like this site unless you are crude,rude,lewd or nude.

THE FISHERMANS EDGE
03-02-2007, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the sites!!! You mean I can't be nude!!!:(

Litebite
03-02-2007, 03:36 PM
http://charlestonfishing.com/
http://www.pierandsurf.com/forum/index.php
I'm also a saltwater nut............:rolleyes:

crappiekid24
03-02-2007, 04:44 PM
www.myoutdoorforums.com
www.catch-n.com
www.fishing-headquarters.com
www.reelobsession.informe.com
www.smalliehunters.com (and its sister site)

These are my most visted ones besides crappie.com

Tommy Tidwell
03-02-2007, 05:26 PM
Go to the Texas Fishing Forum on www.txfishing.com

Illinoisgiller
03-03-2007, 06:27 AM
I also enjoy my home site, whereifish.com. Never any argueing or that type of stuff. ::cool: The addition of the panfish forum here is the GREATEST!!!! :D

cook
03-03-2007, 09:41 AM
I visit several myself. I would not recommend the Catfish site. The reason being ,if you mention another site on there it will be deleted. They also send you a warning.:(

Sorry you feel this way.
Mentioning another site is not the problem,posting links are.The moderators and owners do a great job on this site and other sites,but spammers are everywhere(BTW,what happened to the link with all those great motorola phones for sale:D :D )

Come on back to catfish1.com you know its a good site also...no one will think your disloyal by doing so ,its like bait or lures,there is no best,just the right ones for the right conditions.

Len
03-03-2007, 09:52 AM
Great sites for ice fishing are: www.iceshanty.com
www.icefishingtheoutdoors.com
www.icefishingchat.com

Glowgood Jigster
03-03-2007, 10:57 AM
KTOG.org , for the handgun nut in me... I like cheap pocketguns to tinker with until they're reliable firearms... This is the place to go to bring out the gunsmith in you. But crappie.com has taken me away from there for quite some time.

J White
03-03-2007, 11:43 AM
Walleye Central :D Just about anything they talk about to catch a Walleye is worth
trying on Crappie. Good place to read about rough-water boats too, if you can
get by all the wisenheimers;)

bobberdown
03-03-2007, 12:04 PM
I have found this a good site.
http://gottafish2.proboards82.com/index.cgi

tarheel
03-04-2007, 06:48 AM
I love this Crappie site. We have a local hunting and fishing site. They never bothered us about mentioning this one.:D

www.TheArkansasHuntingAndFishingForum.com

I second that. The catfish site is much like a Natzi Concentration camp. Posts get deleted all the time for no reason and you can't post any opinion about anything or you get reprimanded.... Crappie.com is all you need.

tankcreekpanfisher
03-04-2007, 07:13 AM
I also enjoy my home site, whereifish.com. Never any argueing or that type of stuff. ::cool: The addition of the panfish forum here is the GREATEST!!!! :D

ditto Love the bream section

THIS IS THE BEST PANFISH SITE. NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO>

tankcreekpanfisher
03-04-2007, 07:19 AM
I second that. The catfish site is much like a Natzi Concentration camp. Posts get deleted all the time for no reason and you can't post any opinion about anything or you get reprimanded.... Crappie.com is all you need.

I'm not knocking that site, it is good, but has it's problems, I see they are getting better, it's not the members but those running the site.

All sites have pros and cons, all sites shuold have an open ear to their members, that helps.

mperry
03-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Never had a problem with catfish1. If anything maybe they have to many forums. They have a high intesity that can get a little carried away. That's about the only place that I have seen posts get yanked. Other than that I think it's a pretty good site. Seems to be pretty descent people over there also.

bttmline
03-05-2007, 10:50 AM
www.ohiogamefishing.com
www.thecrappiekiller.com

3's
03-05-2007, 10:58 AM
This is the only fishing only site I hit. Now some of the hunting sites I visit have fishing forums but i usually just lurk on them. Most all my activity fishing is for crappie and for hunting is ducks so besidess Crappie.com its
arkansasducktalk.com
Conservationcafe.com
theholdingblind.com (dog training)
duckhunter.net

This is the best around for getting tips, etc. for my favorite fish!:D

Fishin4Life
03-05-2007, 12:23 PM
First of all, this is a great site. People are great and you can learn a ton. Catfish1 is by far the worst site around. You can go to other sites that talk about catfishing and you will get people saying how bad catfish1 is. Too many people have had problems with it. I was a member for about a year and saw a lot of the stuff that goes on. I have not been back in just over a year.

If I want to talk catfish, I go to Master Catters. Great site and the people are some of the best you will meet.