Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Jerry Blake

Drift_Wood is offline Moderator TN Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Jerry Blake

How did you do today and was it chilly lol. How cold was it this morning and did your eyes water while running the boat lol? It's cold over here but looks like it gonna warm up some this weekend. Just checking.

Terry

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Terry:

It was MUCH warmer this morning than the last two - like 20 degrees warmer. Started out around 40 and got up over 60 - back to spring like weather already.

We caught some crappie today too on Greeson. Yesterday they wouldn't bite at all on Hamilton - pressure was up to 30.70 but it's been falling slowly since about noon yesterday and it's back down around 30.20 now.

We kept 10 or 12 I guess - we were in a hurry when we hit the boat ramp and Pat and Barry took them to clean so I didn't count them.

We're going back to Hamilton tomorrow to see if we can get a few.

We'll send this warm weather on to you.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Blake
    Hey Terry:

It was MUCH warmer this morning than the last two - like 20 degrees warmer. Started out around 40 and got up over 60 - back to spring like weather already.

We caught some crappie today too on Greeson. Yesterday they wouldn't bite at all on Hamilton - pressure was up to 30.70 but it's been falling slowly since about noon yesterday and it's back down around 30.20 now.

We kept 10 or 12 I guess - we were in a hurry when we hit the boat ramp and Pat and Barry took them to clean so I didn't count them.

We're going back to Hamilton tomorrow to see if we can get a few.

We'll send this warm weather on to you.
    Looking forward to hearing about Barry's trip when he get's home.
    Jerry I know you will let us all know the truth if they give us some type of fish tale.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Duane:

Barry has been taking some pictures so he'll probably post them. I sure hope they can catch a mess today - so far it's been a bit frustrating for them I think.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

FROM BARRY
    To say the least the trip was great we jsut got back home a short while ago and I have not unloaded. Will post some of the pictures. The learning experience was almost as good as the trip. I think I'll try my hand at writing an article for ed to add to the existing articles.

More tomorrow I'm ready for a shower and a night in my own bed.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville