HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No spider rigging section?

Post Thanks / Like

Default No spider rigging section?

I'm new here and what a great site it is. I'm just curious if there is a reason there isn't a dedicated spider rigging section. With the majority of folks here primarily trolling and running rigs, I'm just surprised with all the other off topics there is no spider fishing section to keep that topic localized and the info easy to find and not have to search out.

Post Thanks / Like

Not saying that wouldn't be a good idea but with the excellent "search engine" that we have you can do a simple search or do an advanced search to get specific information about what ever your favorite technique is.
    Likes skeetbum LIKED above post
    Thanks "G" thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Double post
    Last edited by Hammmerhead; 03-30-2017 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Webisite recovery problem

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you on searching, but it just seems with a few diluted forum sections with very few post's, I wonder why there isn't a spider section that seems to be so popular with what I'm guessing is the majority here? I'm mean it is, Crappie.com after all.

I would love to see what everyone had to fill the section with, from their setups, tips and techniques along with so much more that I am unfamiliar with. Not complaining at all, but I'm just surprised its not there as I think it would be a huge asset to the site.

Post Thanks / Like

If you PM your request to Slab the owner of crappie.com or to one of the moderators they just might set one up. I do think it would make for a great forum, kind of like the ones that are already on facebook.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hammmerhead View Post
    I'm just curious if there is a reason there isn't a dedicated spider rigging section.
    Crappie.com is basically one giant spider rigging forum.
    Likes wannabe fisherman, "G", Redge, feeshrman LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hammmerhead View Post
    I agree with you on searching, but it just seems with a few diluted forum sections with very few post's, I wonder why there isn't a spider section that seems to be so popular with what I'm guessing is the majority here? I'm mean it is, Crappie.com after all.

I would love to see what everyone had to fill the section with, from their setups, tips and techniques along with so much more that I am unfamiliar with. Not complaining at all, but I'm just surprised its not there as I think it would be a huge asset to the site.
    Well, there is not a long line forum, not a vertical jigging forum, not a pushing forum, etc., so why would there be a special section for spider-rigging. Again, the search function works wonders if you use it
    Retired golf addict
    Likes "G" LIKED above post
    Thanks Hammmerhead thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ibmack View Post
    Well, there is not a long line forum, not a vertical jigging forum, not a pushing forum, etc., so why would there be a special section for spider-rigging. Again, the search function works wonders if you use it
    Trust me, there is a section or two that could be cut and you would get better involvement with the group localizing the Spider fishing info without having to wade through the rest.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ibmack View Post
    Well, there is not a long line forum, not a vertical jigging forum, not a pushing forum, etc., so why would there be a special section for spider-rigging.
    Once Slab adds them, I will moderate them all.
    Last edited by deathb4disco; 03-30-2017 at 04:35 PM.
    Likes ibmack LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

silly me thought a...... No spider rigging section .....meant that would be where I belong ....LOL
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales
    Likes ibmack, Redge LIKED above post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast