HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for spider rig setup ideas on 17' bass tracker

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for spider rig setup ideas on 17' bass tracker

I just bought a tx17 bass tracker and was looking for some ideas on a spider rig to put on it. Not really wanting somthing complicated just to be stable. Trouble in what I come up with is my trolling motor comes back on the deck side and the spider rig will have to come down for me to move from spot to spot on Lake. Don't really know what to do.
    Thanks murdok thanked you for this post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Go to Sponsor Classifieds.....look for E-Z Poleholders ad......order you some Spyder Lok rod holders and also order a slide track for your base plate to use on trolling motor side.....then you can just loosen two knobs and slide your rod rack out of the way of your trolling motor when stowing or deploying it and then slide your rod rack back into position.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tracker81 View Post
    I just bought a tx17 bass tracker and was looking for some ideas on a spider rig to put on it. Not really wanting somthing complicated just to be stable. Trouble in what I come up with is my trolling motor comes back on the deck side and the spider rig will have to come down for me to move from spot to spot on Lake. Don't really know what to do.

I have a tracker pro 17. Basically same rig you have. I run 2 tite loc holders on mine. Loosen 2 knobs and she slides off the base plate.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a tracker as well and put my left spyder loc closer to the center to where I can loosen the center knob and turn it parallel to the trolling motor where it will just pass when it lays down

Post Thanks / Like

My G3 is the same way and I use tite loc holders I made a new center section and hinged it one knob to tighten it down and a pin works pretty good Name:  IMG_0700.jpg
Views: 4235
Size:  63.2 KB
    Likes Marvin LIKED above post
    Thanks 9mmTeacher thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I no longer have my tracker but this is how I had it set up. I used EZPOLE HOLDERS slide rack to mount my Spyderlok. It allowed me to deploy and store my trolling motor without taking my Spyderlok down. You mentioned stable, so I must say a 2 man set up in the front at times was to much for my Tracker. But I am a big guy. Good luck in finding a setup.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Just make sure you mount your base plate in a position so the trolling motor will clear with the Rod Holder while attached in the upper position. I used the Spider Lok as well because the horizontal bar is easy to turn in any position or direction. When I'm ready to deploy or pull the trolling motor all I need to do is ensure the top horizontal rod holder bar is turned to clear the motor whether going up or down. Too easy.
    Likes Specklocker LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

That's is some good set ups in pics I like that. I've seen them on boats but had no idea were to get them. Thanks to all of u. That's exactly what I will order and do. Got to fish sat I made one from 2x4 lol. Caught couple nice ones thanks again to all of you!!!!!

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk
    Likes ad1974 LIKED above post
    Thanks TNReb58 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

EZPole holder (Gene Johnson) Has everything you need. Prices are good service is GREAT. Check him out on here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tracker81 View Post
    heres mine i use drift masterName:  012.jpg
Views: 3901
Size:  109.3 KB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast