Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bait Shop Open Houses

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bait Shop Open Houses

FYI - Bluff City Tackle in Alton, IL will be holding their anual open house just North of the St Louis area this Friday until Sunday evening. Stop by and say Hi! They will have some great bargains to offer all that attend. I'll be there in person for my sponsor's Outlaw Crappie Poles, and Crappie Pro jigs. For you big bait guys - you will difinitely want to see the brand spanking new to the market Wasshoppah 3.5" bugs. These should be Bass, Slab, and Walleye KILLERS!!!

For those near W. Burlington, IA I will be doing the same at Rose's Bait & Tackle from March 15-18th

http://www.bluffcitytackle.com

I hope to meet & see ya there!

<,"}/>{ Rippa

AKA Big Tim
    Last edited by Tim The Lippa Rippa Mon; 03-01-2007 at 06:53 AM.
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Thanks for stopping by!

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed meeting all of you guys that came by! Also would to say a special thank you to those of you who also purchased some of my sponsor's products. Please stay in touch, and make sure to post your opinions of them here so everyone else might appreciate them too.

Great fishing, big bites, and God's blessings to you all!

<,"}/>{ Rippa

PS. Now stop being just a lurker!! You know who you are!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Just want to remind everyone to stop in to Rose's Bait & Tackle this Friday to Sunday night. They are located on W. Burlington Ave, in W. Burlington, IA. See the link in my previous post for more details of the event.

I will be there once again to promote my sponsor's products - Outlaw Crappie poles, Crappie Pro, Crappie Magic, and Fish Formula. Come one, come all for some great deals! I hope to see ya'll there!

<,"}/>{ Rippa

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Okay I signed up. I'm no longer a lurker. I took the new outlaw pole and the 10 bags of wasshoppa's to Mississippi with me last week. I give the pole an 8 out of 10. I like cork handles better so that was my only non-like if you want to call it that. I also like the IM7 graphite. All of my other poles are IM6 and they just don't have the same feel. I didn't know what I was missing. As far as the washoppas, WOW! I caught drum, catfish, yellow bass, crappie, and warmouth on them. Best colors I found were chartruse with red flake and blue n white. I fish a little harder than my dad but he was using similar colors in a normal tube jig and I bet I caught 3 fish for every one of his. Thanks for turning me on to those products. On a side note I went to Bluff City tackle to try and pick up some of those jigheads and they still don't have any.

Post Thanks / Like

Tim, I still have my eye on one of those Outlaw poles you showed at Alton. Could have used it last weekend with the crappie so shallow at LOZ. Still caught some nice fish around the docks, but more than once wished I had one of those long ones to reach where they were stacking up.

Let us know if you ever head back to Alton.

"Jackpot"
    Mike
    Webmaster for: http://www.slabbuster.com and other fine sites.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Quit, your making me blush!

Thanks guys! That is part of what makes being pro staff for companies rewarding...I like meeting, and helping people from all walks of life to catch more fish. Especially those that make it into family outings! I think back to just how honored, and excited I would be to spend time with my Dad fishing! Video games and "my space" sites just don't compare to what nature has instore, and the memories it will create if we just take that kind of time with our kids!

On Outlaw poles: Guys, get them when you see them. They are getting VERY difficult for anywhere to keep in stock anywhere. You have had them in your hands. Ya know what the fat guy's talking about!!! Can I get an Amen?

On Crappie Pro jig heads: same goes for those... top notch, but very hard to keep in stock for tackle shops. They have the best hooks in the business, and center balanced to boot! FYI Bluff City just got a shipment of them in. So hurry on over there before they all get snatched up!:D

You might want to check out some of crappiemagic.com's jigs too. Mike Simpson, the owner, does awesome work, and has several new creations that all Crappie fisherman will want be using for sure.

That is gonna wrap up my info-mercial, and I'm stepping down from the soap box. One last thing on that...these products give an edge, don't care who ya R!

Wishing everyone big bites, full baskets, and a safe fishing season. Drop me a line direct if you want - [email protected]

God Bless!

<,"}/>{ Tim

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Tim, I'm starting to think about those Outlaw poles again. What are the lengths again? I need to work around the docks. Do they make a 7 footer? Thanks,

Mike
    "Jackpot"
    Webmaster for: http://www.slabbuster.com and other fine sites.