Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: C'mon Marty--Where ya at?

Post Thanks / Like

Default C'mon Marty--Where ya at?

Thought Rango said you were gonna post about your Wateree trip. Also--I wanted to ask you; when Rango fishes out of your boat, what side do you put him on
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kunes
    Thought Rango said you were gonna post about your Wateree trip. Also--I wanted to ask you; when Rango fishes out of your boat, what side do you put him on
    hey kunes marty sent me a pm yesterday about not being able to post and i notifed ed and he told me he had him good to go now, so hopefully hell tell us about that BIG fish he caught day before yesterday at wateree.. I havent talked to him since he sent the pm about not being able to post. Hes got his boat rigged up perfect for night stalking, drifting and trolling now, with spots for three guys. hes got room for two more when he can get all them new driftmasters he need slipped past his wife . right now i got the right rear. I think hes taken the choice seat for himself. now me,, i give the choicest seat in the boat to my guest for the night. and the best side of the boat i reserve for anyone wanting to barge up with me. damn,, im full of it this morning aint i?
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wateree Monday

I finally got on.I see a lot of guys complaining about thecold.We never called a football game because of a little cold weather.I new Rango was cold Monday he was running around chasing ducks.The beast has never moved so much.We did catch a few fish trying to fight the wind and staying in one place.10 year old Ross caught his first stripper a 19" fish.I also caught my biggest stripper a 28"-9lb-4oz.We also caught a 21" stripper.We should have anchored because we were marking a lot of fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coach
    I finally got on.I see a lot of guys complaining about thecold.We never called a football game because of a little cold weather.I new Rango was cold Monday he was running around chasing ducks.The beast has never moved so much.We did catch a few fish trying to fight the wind and staying in one place.10 year old Ross caught his first stripper a 19" fish.I also caught my biggest stripper a 28"-9lb-4oz.We also caught a 21" stripper.We should have anchored because we were marking a lot of fish.
    Glad to see you on the board coach. That's a heck of a fish you got there. Ross must've been ridin sky high with his catch. Rango says he saves the best seat for guests and the best side for barge up partners. I think the cold has caused the onset of dementia
    One taste of the bait

Post Thanks / Like

all right guys,, be nice to old rango,, hes almost a senior citizen.. them damn ducks.... you tell that story marty. Im too embarassed to admit i got snookerd by some ducks hey kunes,, does dementia mean using good sense? lol...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coach
    I sure hate i missed that kodak moment marty... me and wesley thought moving around would keep us warm,, only problem was,, the boat was doing the moving and we wasnt. we was splitting that cold cold wind......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    all right guys,, be nice to old rango,, hes almost a senior citizen.. them damn ducks.... you tell that story marty. Im too embarassed to admit i got snookerd by some ducks hey kunes,, does dementia mean using good sense? lol...
    If you call ridin around in the freezin weather chasin ducks good sense--then yes :D
    One taste of the bait

Post Thanks / Like

then dementia it was