Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Several small fishing boats for sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default Several small fishing boats for sale

Having recently purchased a Paddle King pontoon boat and using it as my primary fishing boat, I think it is time to sell my other boats.

1. 14 ft Old Town Predator sit-in fishing kayak. Purchased new in 2009. Only been in the water 3 times. Garage kept. Comes with paddle, trolley anchor system and rod holder. Excellent condition. $650

2. 10 ft Dry Fly float boat. Made here in Michigan. 2 10ft inflable pontoons with aluminum frame. 2 seats. Includes oars, seat bags and storage bags. Also garage kep and in excellent condition. $600

3. CatcherCraft 1 Salt Steelhead. This boat is an absolute tank. I ordered this boat from Catchercraft with several upgrades over the standard. It has 12 ft inflatable pontoons (vice the standard 10 ft), a complete portable galvanized aluminum frame that breaks down small enough to fit in a 3'x3' box, front and rear anchor system (no anchors or rope included), both 7' and 9' oars that break down into 2 pieces for transport, 2 pontoon inflators (both foot pump and hand pump) front standing brace with stripping basket, motor mount (will take up to a 5 horse motor) and front foot brace. This is actually a 2 Salt Steelhead without the front module for a second person which could be ordered from CatcherCraft. Only been in the water once. Excellent condition. $2,500.
    Name:  IMG_0658.jpg
Views: 1695
Size:  123.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Boh
    USAF, Retired (1968 - 1992)
    1st SOW Air Commando

Post Thanks / Like

And with that, I'll see you on the water...
    John
    Remember to take your kids fishn'

Post Thanks / Like

You cant beat a pontoon boat for fishing, I love mine and the room it has.

The word "BOAT" stands for "Bring Out Another Thousand"