HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Somebody has to be retired and wanting to fish alot from Bartlett, TN area!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Somebody has to be retired and wanting to fish alot from Bartlett, TN area!

I have a lot of fishing friends, but they are tied down by wives, kids and any reason, you can think of. At my age 69, I am looking for a dependable person to fish with. Is it to much to ask for, to go fishing with a friend that is not tied down, or has many excuses to go.I am looking for a real fisherman that's ready to catch Crappie, and have a lot of fun. I fish TN., MS, & Ak. I am a nice guy & can get along with anybody. I fish state lakes and the MS. big 4. I fish for fun and enjoy any trip, no matter what we catch. I do not want anybody to go with me, to just go with me to find my fishing places. Am I asking to much??

Regards, Scott Greaves PS- I am serious, I fish a lot, have my own rigged boat! Love to use it. no bot No problem. Must be a good person.
    Likes shipahoy41 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Holler at me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Edgar Hood lll
    5651 Flower Lake Rd
    Dundee, MS 38626
    256-883-8615 [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Dang, wish I was retired I would love to fish 4-5 days a week (during the week) in all of the three states you fish.

Post Thanks / Like

I could not be a constant partner. But I could go most any Saturday. I've only fished west Alabama areas. I want to learn new techniques from skilled fishermen that I can bring back to my home waters. I'm not looking for your hot spots to fish. I enjoy meeting new people. I'm a bivocational pastor of a small church so Sundays are out for me. I'm 55, married 27 years and a plant manager for 27 years. I only fish for fun. Ain't interested in tournaments. I fish to unwind, not get wound up.
    Thanks shipahoy41 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Before I make some one mad at me, the key word here is retired. If you are not retired, you fall into the wives, work, kids Etc. I understand that, but the older we get, the better it is to have a partner with you.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in the same boat. Retired a year ago and can't find anyone to fish as much as I want to. And you're right, at this age I don't want to go by myself. If you ever get over to the eastern part of TN give me a shout. I'll fish anytime.
    Likes rebranger LIKED above post

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

If I wasn't married, didn't have grandkids, didn't have cars and trucks to keep up, didn't have 4 wheelers to keep running, didn't have boats to keep running, didn't have lawn mowers to keep running, didn't have weed eaters and leaf blowers to keep running, didn't have leaves to rake, didn't have grass to cut, then I would be open for fishing daily.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"
    Thanks jackie53 thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I started "retirement planning" a couple of years ago. Sold the house and moved to a condo. Got rid of mowers, weed eaters, leaf blowers. Sold the pontoon boat, jet skis, and all the other toys. Bought my wife a new car so I don't have to worry about it. Kept my fishing boat and truck. See the grandkids when I take them fishing.
    Likes rebranger, RiceRocket, pineplace LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Gotcha, should be plenty of guys out there because baby-boomers have been retiring for several years.
    Good luck and good fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Cane Pole, you need to get your priorities right, LOL-I been there. Anytime Cane Pole.

BoBL has his right! ? where are you located.
    Likes rebranger LIKED above post

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast