Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Who caught fish last night?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Who caught fish last night?

I am starting to believe that a full moon is not good for crappie fishing. I know we have touched on this before but I was out all night and did not catch a fish. This morning I caught about 24. 14 or so keepers in 3 hrs.

So I wanna know did anyone fish last night and if you did how did you do. Also I wonder if the morning after a full moon is better.:rolleyes:

Just my observation.

Yall have a blessed day.
    Love, what more can I say

Post Thanks / Like

mighty where were you fishing. The crappie fishing always amazed me around different areas of north Alabama. You could fish all night in some places and never catch a fish and when morning came I would catch 40 or 50 in no time. Then in some places I could fish all day and never catch a fish but then when it got night time I would catch them. Dont know why it was like that in areas so close together.

shuorc is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That shows you that sooner or later they're going to eat, right now i'm in sync with their not eating cycle, going to change caps and shirts and try to sneek up on them.--shu
    <*(((((><

Post Thanks / Like

i dont know either mighty but i went today and hit some spots that my graph had plenty of fish but not a single bite. couple of keepers all day,