Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alumacraft Boats

Post Thanks / Like

Default Alumacraft Boats

Looking at buying a new Alumacraft 165 Prowler, any Alumacraft Owners out here, good, bad or opinions before I pull the trigger?

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a Alumacraft Crappie Jon. Well built boat. I love it. 2008 model. I have had it 8 years. No problems.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

My fishing buddy has one I believe is that model. Very nice boat

Post Thanks / Like

Wicklundrh (Rich) is an Alumicraft guy. Shoot him a PM if he doesn't chime in.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a '14 Classic 165 CS (console) and really like it. Deep V works great for me while trolling.
    GO BIG ORANGE !

I meant to behave, but there were just way too many other options available at the time.

Post Thanks / Like

2009 Pro 175, nice boat, wish I could trade it for a newer model. They have switched some storage, equipped with two up seats in front and set it up for 3 batteries. Its on a Heritage trailer, would not own another one of those

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 1860SC with 90 Yamaha. Similar layout to Prowler. Very pleased with mine. Get the 175 if you can swing it.

Post Thanks / Like

I have owned 11 boats in my years, Rangers, Pro craft, Fisher Marine & Aluma Craft 17' - I love my AC!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I have three of them in my barn right now. A 165 fisherman CS I purchased new and sold to my buddy when I upgraded. A 175 Competitor sport I utilize for tournament fishing, and a 175 Dominator sport I helped my dad get. Simply put, I do look at other boats, other companies, other models... just so that I can compare to the Alumacraft boat. With the competitor and the Dominator, I could have purchased any boat I wanted... I looked at a bunch of different ones on the market (comparable models) and never found one that came close to being as good.

Fit and finish is outstanding. The company only manufactures boats under one name. They stand by their products. Industry leaders in 2xb hulls, splash rails, and so on. Their prices are usually better than other companies. All contribute to why I own, purchase, and will continue to purchase boats from them!
    I have OCD "Obsessive Crappie Disorder"
    Likes drifter106 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I have an Alumacraft Navigator 175 Sport and I love it. Well built, well thought out layouts, good finish. I would definitely buy another one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast