Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New structure paying off!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking New structure paying off!

I went yesterday and one day last week, On two PVC Buckets I put in last Dec. had lots of fish. Most were small but showing great promise. The PVC is great, I could fish deep in the structure and not hang up. I alson caught several fish off some stuff I put in a long time ago (years ago) I still add some things every now and then. I am looking forward to fishing some of the other buckets I put in last year. I am waiting for the water to get right.
    Tim
    1 Corinthians 2:2.----Nothing else counts!!
    "This one thing I know, and that is Jesus Christ and Him crucified."

Post Thanks / Like

That sounds good ECB, I put out 7 or 8 PVC beds a year ago and started trying to fish them right after that. I didn't do all that well but I think I will go give them another try now that they are probably all covered with algae.
    CATCH A BIG-UN

Post Thanks / Like

Well as I promised, I am fishing a lot of the pvc beds that I have had soaking for over a year. 10 fish on 10 casts Sunday afternoon on a couple of buckets and 4 fish on 8 cast at another. It works!
    THE BANDIT

Post Thanks / Like

Don't have much to say; just can't have you two "Bandits" being the only ones on this post.

For the first time, I am building some PVC condos too. I am looking forward to seeing what they do.
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

I promise you they do work! Where you put them is the key.
    THE BANDIT

mcguire1019 Guest

Default Eddy...

So are your beds in Eddy Creek?

Post Thanks / Like

Some are, some in other places.
    THE BANDIT

Post Thanks / Like

Can you see these on your locator? Also, I don't want to know where but what kind of areas and depth is "key".
    Trump is like the guy that comes on the playground and beats up on the guys that's been pushing you around for the last 30 or 40 years.

Post Thanks / Like

They will show up after a while. As to the where channel breaks that are 6-10 foot on top dropping into say 18-25 foot. This the type of water I like. I fish some that do not fit in this range, but for the most part they do. At this time of year I have a few that are 5-8 foot dropping off into say 15-18 foot of water. I think some of the guys I fish with have some stuff on the flats that are about 6-10 foot deep. I don't do as well there. THE BANDIT

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Bandit

Just curious, when you say "a couple of buckets" do you literally mean 2 5 gal. buckets? I have just started with PVC about a year ago and I've got 7 spots with 4 to 6 30 gal. drum halfs with about 200' of PVC per spot. They are at the bottom of a ledge in 18' to 22' of water, mainly for wintertime. After the first year the best I've done is 3 fish in a spot. Do you think I could do better by making my spots smaller, still catch the same numbers, but be able to make alot more spots? Those big sets of barrells sure look good but PVC is to hard for me to find to be wasting it. I'd like to see a pic of your sets. Thanks.
    Mark

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast