Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Midwest Crappie TV series

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Midwest Crappie TV series

Posted by Russ on May 31, 2004 at 10:39:34:

We are currently lining up summer and fall shows for the new Midwest Crappie Television series. If there is a lake or pattern you would like to see, let us know! This message won't be on the new board, as I am terrible with computers, and cant get logged on!

GOOD FISHIN!!!,

Russ Bailey

http://www.midwestcrappie.com

I am posting this from the old board for Russ Bailey. He can't get logged on the new board..Don G
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Shelbyville

If you could tape a show on Lake Shelbyville, that would be very cool and very helpfull. THANKS!!!
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to see a show where you fish a northern/natural lake that doesn't have any riprap or timber like a resevoir does. Here in Indiana, I have had good luck finding and catching fish consistantly on the resevoirs, but could use some help with both on the natural lakes I fish in northern Indiana and in Michigan. I know they hold good numbers of crappie, but finding and catching them consistantly has been tough.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Computer Lessons

Russ is a great guy and I have seen his videos with Richard Williams when they fished Kentucy Lake during December. Rush got pretty cold but Richard seemed unphased by the cold. I think the only thing that phased Richard is green navigation buoyes. (Inside joke for those that were fished the TeeZur Crappie Tournament Last Fall)

I would love to see Russ fish Patoka Lake with Tim Gibson or someone else that can find the big Patoka Lake Crappie Slabs. Just don't eat too many of them.

I know that if Russ did a fishing show with Tim at Patoka Lake in Southern IN I would buy the video.

Quote Originally Posted by DonG
    Posted by Russ on May 31, 2004 at 10:39:34:

We are currently lining up summer and fall shows for the new Midwest Crappie Television series. If there is a lake or pattern you would like to see, let us know! This message won't be on the new board, as I am terrible with computers, and cant get logged on!

GOOD FISHIN!!!,

Russ Bailey

http://www.midwestcrappie.com

I am posting this from the old board for Russ Bailey. He can't get logged on the new board..Don G
    Regards,

Moose1am