Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone looking for videos on Crappie fishing ...

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Anyone looking for videos on Crappie fishing ...

Just ran across this site ... have not seen any of the videos, nor do I know a thing about Mr Duckworth. A member of another board that I frequent, and one who seems to be a pretty straight shooter (when it comes to good info), posted this link ... according to him, the videos are "very instructional" and specific to the "where and how".
    Just thought I'd throw this out to the membership ... may even check out a few of them, myself. Here's the link :
    http://www.fishingtennessee.com/
    ...........luck2ya'll ...........cp

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I have several of Jim's videos. Jim's videos are worth the money. Probably the best overall crappie video I've seen is Crappie 101 by Ernest Paty. You can buy it at www.crappiestuff.com or at Ernest's web site at www.catchcrappie.com. Another very good crappie video is Cannonballing For Crappie by Kerry Stafford. I've never seen this one on the net but you can call Kerry at 1-800-757-9639 to order it. It's about $10-12 if I remember correctly. Cannonballing is a deep water technique that I use any time I'm fishing more than fifteen feet deep.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Duckworth Videos

I have several of the Jim Duckworth videos. They are pretty good and are made on Tn. lakes and he actually shows you how and where he is on the lake with a map. He is a local guide that fishes and guides for any type of fish you want to catch. He gives seminars once a month at BPS in nashville. You can also buy the videos at BPS in Nashville.

Quote Originally Posted by crappiepappy
    Just ran across this site ... have not seen any of the videos, nor do I know a thing about Mr Duckworth. A member of another board that I frequent, and one who seems to be a pretty straight shooter (when it comes to good info), posted this link ... according to him, the videos are "very instructional" and specific to the "where and how".
    Just thought I'd throw this out to the membership ... may even check out a few of them, myself. Here's the link :
    http://www.fishingtennessee.com/
    ...........luck2ya'll ...........cp

Post Thanks / Like

That boy knows his stuff. CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

I also have viewed his tapes....He makes some good ones. Building crappie structure is good.

Post Thanks / Like

If Jims videos are as good as his articles in Crappie World then they would be a good buy.

Cannonballing or downrigging could be a good way to catch some crappie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart
    I have several of Jim's videos. Jim's videos are worth the money. Probably the best overall crappie video I've seen is Crappie 101 by Ernest Paty. You can buy it at www.crappiestuff.com or at Ernest's web site at www.catchcrappie.com. Another very good crappie video is Cannonballing For Crappie by Kerry Stafford. I've never seen this one on the net but you can call Kerry at 1-800-757-9639 to order it. It's about $10-12 if I remember correctly. Cannonballing is a deep water technique that I use any time I'm fishing more than fifteen feet deep.
    Regards,

Moose1am