Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ: Heading down today

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ: Heading down today

But I just realized that I won't be able to get my boat off the lift... I know a few spots that should be good considering todays weather conditions. Oh well. lol

I sure wish the water would rise a bit - Guess I need to see about getting a different lift because I know I'm still in 5 feet of water or so.

Luckily I think the wind should be blowing hard into our bank so the fishing there may be good.

Stop by and say hey if you all see a guy fishing the shoreline on the North side of Indian Creek near the mouth of the cove. Will report back if I can
    Swan-Diving off the tongues of crippled giants
    Likes LSL Angler LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck, let us know how you did.
    Likes polvo LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=polvo;3373507]But I just realized that I won't be able to get my boat off the lift... I know a few spots that should be good considering todays weather conditions. Oh well. lol

I sure wish the water would rise a bit

polvo , it's a little late for this weekend but if the water is still down next weekend and you would like to get out , my pontoon is stored in Lebanon and I could be persuaded to drive down for a day of crappie chasing

keep your lines tight as you never know
    Likes polvo LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Tried fishing for 10 minutes on Friday night with no love. Fished a bit on Saturday off and on while working on the lake house and nada. Fished off and on Sunday while working on the lake house and started catching a few of them. They were in my brush about 20ft out from and the bank in about 8ft of water and holding VERY Tight to the brush/cover.

Curt - not sure when I'll be down next, but I appreciate and would love to take you up on the offer sometime. With that said, once I can get lauched you are welcome to come join me anytime.
    Swan-Diving off the tongues of crippled giants