HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman Saturday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Saturday

Had the awesome pleasure of spending some time with Longpoler, Ms. Longpoler and Wyatt this past weekend. It was a short trip with only couple hours late Friday pm. We were basically blown off the water that evening but we enjoyed a great dinner with the boys along with Robert and Tammy Tucker. Great food had by all.

The next am although the bite was slowed compared to the past few weeks we did manage some keepers along with a few real nice pigs. Of course, I was outfished by a pre-teenager but I had a great time even if it looked like the annual fishing rodeo with all the boats out there.

We said our goodbyes and parted ways around 11 when the wind picked up and the bite slowed. It was pleasure to meet the Tucker family. Great folks. Looking forward to seeing them again and hoping to be able to return the hospitality.

And remember if anyone is looking for a taxidermy shop. Tucker Brothers in STL is the best in the biz. Please don't ban me for the advertising plug.
    Likes LSL Angler, Dlogfish, long poler, dfar, hdhntr LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

It was great to meet you Missouri Bushwhacker. Glad you enjoyed the fish fry. You'll have to get back to Truman and get in on some of the summer time fishin.
    Thanks jigfisherx thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Bushwhacker View Post
    Had the awesome pleasure of spending some time with Longpoler, Ms. Longpoler and Wyatt this past weekend. It was a short trip with only couple hours late Friday pm. We were basically blown off the water that evening but we enjoyed a great dinner with the boys along with Robert and Tammy Tucker. Great food had by all.

The next am although the bite was slowed compared to the past few weeks we did manage some keepers along with a few real nice pigs. Of course, I was outfished by a pre-teenager but I had a great time even if it looked like the annual fishing rodeo with all the boats out there.

We said our goodbyes and parted ways around 11 when the wind picked up and the bite slowed. It was pleasure to meet the Tucker family. Great folks. Looking forward to seeing them again and hoping to be able to return the hospitality.

And remember if anyone is looking for a taxidermy shop. Tucker Brothers in STL is the best in the biz. Please don't ban me for the advertising plug.
    I'll second you on the Tucker shop. They did a very nice fish mount for me and it has held up for many years.
    Likes long poler LIKED above post