Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: anyone else have this problem ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default anyone else have this problem ?

Went fishing last Tuesday. Beautiful day. Weather was in seventies. Almost no wind. Fished hard , used all my little knowledge. Caught 3 ! . Not a big thing, because catching way down list of priorities. But really discusted. Probably could have bought a great boat for a song at landing. A few days passed and can't wait to go try them again. I enjoy the going and being there a well as the catching. Whether it was the cold front approaching , full moon (do not like full moons) or what ever , I am ready to go again........waiting for spring..... crappie1133

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep....come on Spring
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

I am just like you all can't wait for the COE to tell the park ranger at the reservoir to close the dam and let the water back up again. I also have had very low count on fishing this winter. The way the weather has been you don't know what the fish are going to do from day to day. Hope everyone has a good spring looking forward to everyone's fishing reports and pictures.
    Be safe and good luck fishing

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

If it's cold enough, the water is cold enough, and the water is deep enough, I was of the mindset that the deeper fish weren't affected as much by the frontal changes. Look in the deeper trees along a channel or ledge. They're deep enough that there are so many atmospheres of pressure on them already that the front is hardly noticed. Just my opinion.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around