Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Missing Person

Post Thanks / Like

Default Missing Person

Anybody out there seen this character running around out there on the water anywhere lately? Haven't heard much out of him lately. Here is a pic of him in December driving my boat. That pullover he is wearing might have something to do with his disappearance. Maybe a Georgia Bulldog got him. LOL FATBOY
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

That pullover there has been going strong for over 10 years now, it would take more than a bulldog to rough it up (ha-ha) Thats probably the best gift I ever got, helped keep me warm on many occasions and probably seen more fish caught than you could imagine. I call it my good luck shirt. Offered to let my buddy from TN where it one day and he refused, maybe thats why I caught more lol. Dont know what that look on my face was about, I looked like a criminal there. I wasnt missing Fatboy, I was in hiding, had to rest up for the spring. You just wait til I snap that funny pic of you one day. No telling where you might see it lol

Post Thanks / Like

roll tide crappieseeker where were yall that day? ive got a lucky shirt allmost just like that. cant be a coincedence.

Post Thanks / Like

we were on Tims Ford and you better hang on to that shirt, I think its something in the shirt and its probably got something to do with the letter A. I would feel lost without that shirt and fatboy wouldnt know who I was without it.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

That is an ugly pull over.....IMO

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

War Eagle!:D

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Falcon,Its only ugly cause its covering up something ugly, it might look better on you. i'll let you borrow it LOL